this post contains affiliate links
We got some much-needed rain this week here in Omaha and along with the precipitation came the humidity......and a flare up for me. Bleh!
(yes, it was sunny during this tornado-producing storm)
So instead of making with my own hands, I've been window shopping handmade goods on Etsy with the excuse that I need to purchase a few hostess gifts for some upcoming summer parties. I'm sure some of you are in the same boat as me with invites to BBQ's and The Fourth being just around the corner so I've picked ten of my favorites to share with you!
- Copper painted mini concrete planter
- Recycled sawdust fire starters
- Eco friendly soy candle
- Monarch butterfly seed balls
- Relaxing massage and lotion candles
- Swiss cross letterpress coasters
- Initial ring dish/ jewelry holder
- Natural lemon eucalyptus lip balm
- Green tea home fragrance
- Wine glass charms
Hope this makes your holiday planning easier!